Andover Public Library - Online
Design A Shield
To connect to this interactive program please click here at least 15 minutes before the program is to start. You may use a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone to connect. You may be asked to download the ZOOM app.
Registration required, supplies are limited. Call 440-293-6792 on or after June 4th to sign up. Children will be given a cardboard shield and straps to decorate. Instruction will be given live online.
This is an “Imagine Your Story” Summer Reading Program. Want to participate in Summer Reading? Sign up for all the fun summer activities! See all the information here!
We supply (pick up at the library by Friday, June 12):
- Paper shield
- Crayons, markers, paint
- Colored paper, pictures, magazines
- Color, glue, paint stick pictures or gems on to your shield.
- Cut out designs, strips of paper glue them to your shield.
- Draw pictures, lines, what ever you like, its your shield.
- Have fun designing your shield your way.