Andover Public Library
Coloring has benefits for our mental health and many people really enjoy it as a hobby! Join us in a fun coloring contest, featuring coloring pages for all ages. Here’s how it works:
- Download and print off the coloring page for you or your child’s age group. You can also pick up the coloring sheets pre-printed at the library. Just stop by and let us know you are here. We are open Monday – Friday from 10 AM to 7 PM.
- Have fun coloring!
- Name, age (if under 18), and phone number need to be written on the back of the coloring sheet.
- Drop off or mail in your finished art work on or before Friday, October 2, 2020. Read more …
- 18 months-4 years (Download coloring sheet Ages 18mo-4 squirrel with acorn)
- 5-9 years (Download coloring sheet Ages 5-9 woodland animal with mushroom)
- 10-15 years (Download coloring sheet Ages 10-15 Racoon with leaves)
- 16-Adult (Download coloring sheet ages 16+ intricate squirrel)
Entries will be hung in library windows.
Guidelines and Rules:
- One submission per person.
- Name, age, and phone number must be on the back.
- By submitting and entry, you give Andover Public Library permission to: display, promote, use, distribute to media, the colored page.
- Judging Criteria
- Use of Color
- Coloring Pages may be picked up or downloaded and printed.
- We can supply multiple copies to a participant, but they can only enter one (1) coloring page
- Entries must be received at the Andover Public Library, they can be mailed or dropped off.
- Entries will not be accepted prior to September 7, 2020
The library is open Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 7 PM. For more information or questions call 440-293-6792.
For mail in entries:
Attn: Sheila Privett, Andover Public Library, P.O. Box 1210, Andover, OH 44003