- Users must be able to demonstrate computer skills
- Depending on demand use of an Internet workstation will be limited to 30 minutes for minors and 60 minutes for adults. It will be accessed on a first come, first served basis. Educational use of computers will have priority over recreational use.
- It is not for unauthorized, illegal or unethical purposes.
- Users will not send, receive, or display text/graphics, which may be reasonably construed as obscene.
- Users will not attempt to modify, alter or damage the software and equipment.
- Adults MUST ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY for themselves and their minor children’s activities when accessing the Internet.
Failure to comply with the above rules and regulations will result in the loss of Internet privileges.
- Only 1 person may be at each computer unless authorized
- Staff may extend the time if no one is waiting
- Log in with your patron card barcode; visitor’s cards are available on request
- Computers are automatically shut down fifteen minutes before closing times of the Library
Board revised: September 19, 2019.